Flexible apron covers are a critical component of machine protection. They protect the operators from moving machine components, and they protect the machine from debris and temperature flucuations in the working environment.
Available as standard mounted, roll-up, or walk-on apron (depending on the material), our engineers will work with you to design and manufacture an apron cover that's perfect for your application. For more details and dimensions, view the PDF below.
*Walk-On designs available. For material details/specs download the PDF.
- Coated Fabric High-tensile polymide fabric coated with polyurethane
- Stainless Steel* Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel sheets assembled in sections
- Aluflex / GS20 Aluminum profiles with polyurethane hinges
- AGS Series* Anodized aluminum profiles & hinges/links
- Series 53 Polyurethane / aluminum coated polyester sheets with steel, brass, or aluminum lamellas
Available in coated fabric, stainless steel, aluminum extrusions (with polyurethane or aluminum hinges), or coated polyester with metal lamellas.
Available in coated fabric, stainless steel, aluminum extrusions (with polyurethane or aluminum hinges), or coated polyester (with metal lamellas), open reel or protective canister design.
Available in stainless steel or aluminum extrusions (with aluminum hinges), open reel or protective canister design.