A SAFER WAY TO WORK
Aluminum roll-up doors not only avoid dangerous situations, they also offer a more compact, safer, and durable solution than standard hinge doors.
- Safer than hinge doors which can swing out into traffic
- Loaded roller that allows for even more compartment space
- “Bulb-style” bottom seal that is less susceptible to damage
- Cycle-testing for longevity
- Made of individual aluminum profiles quick and easy repairs
Features, Benefits & Specs Download Quote Request
Work Truck Door Resources
Get all the support you need for your roll-up door. Installation manuals, spare parts, and more.
PREVENTING WORK TRUCK DAMAGE WITH ROLL-UP DOORS
If you’ve driven a utility truck before, you know how difficult using a hinged door can be.
You’ve probably prayed that passing cars and trucks don’t damage your open door. If a driver isn’t paying attention and cuts too close to it, that door may fly off the hinge and shatter their windshield with it.
Scary, right? Find out how Hennig is helping to create a safer environment for work truck operators.
Roll-Up Doors Features & Benefits
- Keeps personnel safe by allowing them to remain closer to the vehicle
- Eliminates damage associated with swing-out doors
- Durable aluminum profile construction
- Manual locking
- Anodized aluminum profiles
- Slant interlocks and seal designs
- No metal-to-metal contact