The mobile conveyor provides machine operators with a convenient way to lift chips into full size barrel or hopper-high receptacles. It reduces machine clean-out effort and eliminates back related fatigue. The portable conveyor can be used for periodic clean-out of multiple machines or dedicated full time to any machine generating high volumes of chips. Position the conveyor under the chip chute of any auger chip flume, set your chute orientation, plug it in and turn it on. Coolant that collects in the conveyor will be carried out by the chips so the conveyor never requires draining. Variable speed drive (VFD) is standard.
- Overload/jam protection
- Varibale speed drive
- 0.8 m/min - 3.3 m/min
- textured blue, white, grey, black (standard)
- custom colors as required
- Incline angle
- 60° / 45° (standard)
- custom angles as required
- Low profile design
- Adjustable chip chute
- position for front, side, or rear discharge to accommodate your space and machine design.
- Used to save time emptying chips in machines with auger style chip conveyors with chip flumes; Allow for chips to be distributed into larger receptacles and emptied less often.
- Can easily be moved from machine to machine based on your needs to automate chip removal as required by your production schedule.
Cannot be used on conveyors without an internal auger as the primary chip removal system.
Adjustable Chip Chute Orientation
The opening of the chip hopper may be oriented directly toward the tail section of the conveyor, to the right, or to the left, by unscrewing the four bolts holding the hopper in place, removing it, rotating it to the desired position and bolting it back in place.
A. Toward Tail Section
B. With APCQ
C. To Left
D. To Right